Your home is more than where you live. It’s where we feel most comfortable and where family memories are made. And for most of us, it’s our most valuable asset. That’s why Cook Maran starts every homeowner’s insurance policy the same way: With an in-depth conversation. Each of our highly trained and uniquely qualified specialists has extensive experience—both in the insurance industry and in your community. They’ll help you consider important factors that impact your homeowners insurance, such as:
- Do the coverage limits in place reflect your actual needs? Has an inspection or detailed replacement cost estimate been completed for your home?
- What deductible level is best—in terms of cost and coverage?
- Are you taking advantage of all available protection credits applicable to your home?
- Does your liability limit adequately protect your net worth?
- Do you employ household staff? Are you complying with state regulations for workers’ compensation?
Maybe that’s why thousands of homeowners throughout the Northeast, and across the country, choose Cook Maran for their homeowners insurance. And why you should too.
Homeowners insurance for your most valued asset—and valuable peace of mind.
When it comes to insuring your home, all insurance is not the same. We design your coverage to meet your specific—and changing—needs.
Real Cost Savings
One of the nation’s top brokers, we leverage our solid relationships with the top-rated homeowners insurance carriers to offer you the best protection at the lowest cost.
Experienced Claims Team
Should you need to file a claim, our team will help you every step of the way, from navigating the process to acting as your advocate with your carrier.
Co-op, condo and renters insurance too.
Do you own a co-op, condo or rent an apartment? Cook Maran offers insurance to meet those unique needs too, with:
- Co-op or condo insurance that takes into account what your association’s insurance covers—and what it doesn’t—offering you extra protection for alterations you’ve made to your unit, your valuables, as well as loss assessment coverage that protects you if your condo association attempts to the pass on the resulting expense of a loss.
- Renters insurance (also known as tenant/homeowners insurance) not only protects you personally if someone is injured in your apartment, it financially protects you from property loss due to damage or theft.